jfwy

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Finally, my friends ...

it is set up at last ... my first, personal blog profile. It had been months since I wanted this but too lazy to get it done, haha ... or perhaps I am just a IT idiot. haha

I will be writing down all my emotional, experiences, encounters ... , which I will be going through in the future and I hope it could serve as a channel for my friends who are concerned about me, my life, my love, my dates ..., to know abit more about me by reading through my blog.

I am glad to have so many good friends around me to laugh with me when I am happy or stand by me when I am down. I treasure each and every of my friends more as compare to the past (THANK YOU) and I prefer to have a friend than a enemy (This is me, weird character!). Therefore, I believe that ex-steads could be friends after all.

I had been bumming into my ex unexpectedly at my workplace many times. There was no direct eye contact each time though except for one time (a direct "confrontation"). I was out for lunch with my galfriend. We were happily chatting away when we were walking out. From a distance, I saw someone familiar and to my surprise, he was my ex, alone, not expecting he will lunch out and at this hour. I was totally freaked out and didnt know what to do. I just stayed calm and said "hi"when we passed. I am proud of myself as I took the initiative to do so as he just pretended to take out his phone to call and smile to me in a unnatural way.

Just last thursday, I was buying my breakfast in my cafe as early as eight plus and I know I wont be seeing him as he didnt step into office so early. But there was also a first time. He was there while I was packing for my food. We acknowledged and left after we were done buying our food. I guess we both move on in our life so it is not as werid as the last time round.

I am happy for myself as well as for him. Though making the first step is always hard, but this is life and I must agree that human will tend to learn better from the hard way. =) I will continue writing, as instructed by EYE-Z, haha ... and till then, take good care, my friends, and thank Q!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will support u always. be positive and look forward to yr future tats the spirit!! way to go!! ben wong

Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True friends will not be there only when u need them most or in times of menace; but will stay with you all lifelong. cheerz to friendship

Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey...life's gotta move on despite any ups & downs.Keep ur spirits up and just be urself.U know im always here for u.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home