jfwy

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Love really plays a joke on me ...

It is always good to be able to choose.


You can choose the best; the most expensive, the most comfortable ... ... whatever and whichever suits your tastes / likings.


But it is not necessarily the case when it comes to LOVE matters, especially in my case.



Love plays a joke on me and it is only the beginning of a brand new year.

In 2005, I felt sad and lousy, trying my best to get over my past relationships, thinking I could be independant and focus on my career in 2006 for love is just only a small portion of life


I don't wish to think so much as apparently, this L wont come knocking on my door that easily as I am not a Prince Charming or a hunky boy-next-door.

I tried so hard to get used to my singlehood and I am happy with my life now. But these few persons just appeared out of nowhere ... they are all very nice people ...

I must say humans are greedy and we tend to get the best out of everything. I am no exceptional. I will like to know all of them better but am just afraid that I may hurt someone during the process of "dating".


What should I do?!

It is because I think too much? Or it is because I am simply too depesrate?
Or it is because I fall in love easily? ... ...


I really don't know ... I just hope my heart can tell me an answer ...


Haiz ... Love really plays a joke on me ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home