jfwy

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Last night was FUN ...

PART 1

I went to meet my Angels (2 turned up and 1 was sick) ....


We decided to have a drink @ alleybar ...
It was my first time there ... Nice place and atmosphere ...


I don't know whether I look cool or what but actually got a few glances from someone hahaha =P


PART 2

I brought my galfriends to MOX as they have never stepped into a gay bar before and want to go there to have a look ...


Mox was good ... crowd was nice and music got better later in the night.
We had drinks and chatted anything under the sun ... It was really fun gossipping about people in the bar ... haha

Anyway, again, had some glances from someone but too bad, that person was not daring enough to approach me ... too bad ... hahaha

Maybe my galfriends were right ... perhaps I was with them ... and that person thought otherwise ... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home