jfwy

Thursday, February 16, 2006

What is happening to this world?!

Having an incurable disease makes you realise how precious life is?!



Or cutting yourself with a penknife helps you realise that you are still alive?!



Remember, I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner tonight but he postponed it last night.

Why?

It is because he has yet to let go of his past. He even cut himself to make him realise that he is still breathing.

It perhaps also acts as a form of reminder to him that he should not repeat the mistakes again mah ... or maybe he is simply too hurt by whoever or whatever ...

haiz ...



This morning, I received news that my friend is infected with STD. It is because of his partner's unloyalty that caused him to get it. haiz ... What can I say ...



I guess it is not just a wake up call for me or my friends but everyone in this world.

Life is precious and we should take good care of it ... I really mean it ... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home