jfwy

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Partying @ Double O

It really has been a while ….

Since my galfriend was celebrating her birthday @ Double O and plus, it was retro night last night, therefore, I decided to go down to have fun ... ;)


Not many changes @ Double O …

it is a younger crowd now … (or maybe it is because I am older now … hahahaha …)

there are more guys than gals …
(Quite unusual, don’t you think so? Maybe they are gay, who knows? hahaha … =P)


Anyway, music so so … crowd so so …

But I must admit I still enjoyed myself very much …

Just like what I told my galfriend, “Liquor does its trick!” … =D



Thereafter, we went supper @ Chatterbox, Mandarin Hotel … had chicken rice …
$20 sia … the most expensive chicken rice I ever have …

But what to do, they are famous for this wat …


0700 hrs … Zzz zzz …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home