jfwy

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Scare the HELL out of my life ...

I went over to dear's place to stay over the weekend ...

We were on the way home when his reporting officer (Mum) called ... She finished mahjong early today so we drove to pick her up ...

When she was in the car, she sounded displeased asking why I was here again ...
I thought she was pretty unhappy seeing me again ... she even padded on my head while asking me ...

this was where I felt abit upset ... or maybe angry ...
Anyway, I told dear about this and he told me saying that his RO will only do this (padding) if she feels comfortable with that person ... *What a relief ... =)


Being together is not a two people's business ... it involves the loved ones around us ...

no matter whether his RO likes me anot, I tell myself that I will not give up easily ...
I will endure for my dear ... and to make the things RIGHT ... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home