jfwy

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I love it ...

I went shopping with baby yesterday ...

He told me that he was going to get a watch for his brother as a Xmas present ...

He wanted me to help him choose as his brother looked silm and about the same size as me ...

hmmm ...

Then I started to suspect ... whether he was buying for me ...

But I never said much but helped him see see look look lor ...


After choosing for about an hour, we finally got a watch for 113 dollars ... reasonable price though but still ex to me ... hehe ...



Later at night, after I showered and prepared to zzz, I found the watch and a card under the blanket ...

So sweet ...

This watch is for me ... and I am wearing it now ...

Thanks baby ...

love you =)



1 Comments:

Blogger ktyx said...

just a gift loh...
dar can u dun bother abt the price leh...
must have surprise then u wont bored wif me mah.
hehehe

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home