jfwy

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Very very the SIAN ah ...

I set my alarm clock @ 7.40 am today ...

but I ended waking up @ 8.10 am ...

I was still early though ...

As usual, I did some chores ...

cleaned here ... cleaned there ...

Time started to tick ...

I still took my own sweet time to clean ...

It was about 9.15 am Baby called me ...


I was late for work ... I washed up and took a cab to work ...

It was 9.55 am ...


Why do I feel so sian?!

Perhaps I really feel tired of this company ...

... ...

1 Comments:

Blogger ktyx said...

Sry my dear, it seems like a long time since i last gave u comments....

i dun mean to rush u every morning dun be late for work. But just dun wish u to be too tired doing the cleaning job of the house every morning....
Dun wish u to get scolded by ur stu... boss as well.
Thats all, really.....

Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home