jfwy

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Those were the days ...

all my troubles seemed so faraway ...

hehe hehe ...


when you are young, you don't have many things to worry about ...

All you need to do is study ... study ... and study ...


During school holidays, you go out with your friends and have fun ...

you don't like somebody ... you gang up with your friends and go against him ...

"we don't friend you hor ... " hehe ...


So carefree ... How I wish I could be a child again ... hehe ...


Sometimes it doesn't mean you will mature when you grow up ...

you may be as childish and irritating as you were in the past ...

I can forgive you if you are 14 ...

but I am sorry for you if you are 24 ...


Perhaps it is really time for you to GROW up ... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home