jfwy

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I wondered ...

Before I joined this company, there was this guy who worked for my boss for about 5 years ...

His main duty then was to do e-submission for our company ...

He came in at 10 am and knocked off @ 6.30 pm sharp ...


As a new guy in the company, I came in on the dot - 9.30 am ...

sometimes as early as 9 am in the morning ...

despite the fact that I am living in Jurong West hehehe ...


But when time past by, I started to come later ... like 9.45 am ... 10 am ... 10.15 am ...

since everyone stepped in about the same time as I did ...

therefore, I thought I had to be wise enough to adopt to this unspoken "company culture" ...


1 ... 3 ... 5 ... months later ...

this guy tendered ...

leaving Singapore to work in another country ...

our company had farewell dinner for him ... went KTV after that ...

we all enjoyed ourselves that night ...

things were about the same after this guy left ...


1 ... 3 ... months later ...

new staff came in ...

shifted to new office premise ...

boss emphasized on punctuality ... ONLY to me ...



I wondered why ...

anyway, I am just an employee ...

report on time ...

knock off on time ...

I will do my work as I am told ... no more ... no less ... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home