jfwy

Thursday, April 30, 2009

So what if you have a card?

I am referring to ATM card ...

I had only 10 dollars yesterday and I spent it on food ...

I left with nothing in my wallet ... decided to go withdraw some money from ATM after work ...

the first ATM ... "this machine can't issue cash" ... :(

the 2nd ATM (near to the 1st ATM) ... I was queueing for my turn ...

the lady in front told us that it was out of order ... no cash ... =(

I went off to another train station near my home ...

the 3rd ATM ... again ... I was told the machine was spoilt ...

I couldn't believe it and decided to try ...

inserting my ATM card and there, my card was expelled from the machine ... goodness ... =((

I had no other choice but to go to another train station ...

the queue at the ATM was long ... but what to do ... I still had to queue ... no $$$

I waited patiently for my turn ...

the lady, which was 2 persons in front of me, went off without any money withdrawn ...

the screen showed, "this machine is temporary out of service"! ...

what?!! ... this was the 4th ATM I had queued ... spoilt again?! huh?!

the guy in front went forward to withdraw ...

I prayed ... I was tired and HUNGRY ...

it was my turn ... blessed me! ... the ATM worked!

YEAH ... Thanks GOD!


So what if I have a card?!

if all the ATM fail you, it means you can't withdrawn any $$$ = NO $$$!!

perhaps I should carry more $$$ from now on ... just in case! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home