jfwy

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Love = a notti boy, playing hide and seek with you?

I supposed to be out today but I decided to stay @ home instead. Why?

Perhaps I am not ready to meet anyone yet?

But I still look forward to dating and fall in love again, though my heart tells me not to rush ...

Or perhaps I have just gotten used to being single and alone by myself, not letting anyone to interrupt my singlehood?

Though being single for barely 3 and half months, but someone told me before, you can cultivate a habit within 21 days.

A habit of having no one by my side or just simply too afraid to commit?

I am not sure. I am confused. Perhaps just don't wish to lead anyone on ... I hope I could stop playing hide and seek very soon ... but as for now, I guess I will remain as where I am and let that someone look for me ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home