jfwy

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Last night on 5 ...

"You should know the truth. ... ... I have been waiting for you for the last five years. I have not dated any single man. ... ..."

I guess that is a feeling everyone is seeking every now and then, something we call

L-O-V-E ... ... LOVE.

It is truly a long wait, 5 years, and she knew him for only a night. ONS ... One Night Stand to be exact.

Does she has any feeling for him? Yes, I believe she does.

Love can't be measured by how long they know each other but by how much they feel for each other.

Waiting is a long, painful process.

Waiting for someone whom you are not certain when he will be back is even worse.

But I guess it will be better off to wait for someone rather than waiting for a relationship ... I guess this is hope and this is also love ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home