jfwy

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sorry ... ...

Sorry ... I'm really sorry ...

This is one song sung by Hong Kong singer, William Su, and its song title is [Sorry]. By saying sorry, does it really help in salvaging the whole situation? Or is it "sorry; no cure"?

In any circumstance, we always find difficulty to say this word.

For a proud man to realise his mistake, he first need to humble himself.
For a mum to realise her mistake, she first need to be open towards her child.
For a stubborn man to realise his mistake, he first need to fail totaly or terribly in life.

... ....

Yes, saying sorry does make one feel better. But repeating his mistake(s) again after apologising again and again, it doesn't make any difference. Though one may not feel pissed but I am sure he will feel disappointed / let down, especially when it comes to love.

A: Don't put so much hope on me as I may not be able to live up to it.
B: Love yourself more, even in a relationship.
C: Don't put too much effort on someone.


I don't think I would want to be in a relationship if that is the case as it is really a waste of time.

But think again ... we are still not yet together ... I guess ... I am just too emotional and too sensitive and too "focus" mah ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home