jfwy

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Extend a helping hand ...

You will be more blessed if you GIVE than you RECEIVE!

I guess it goes the same to help others than to be helped.


I was asked by Issac to help him out in school today. His class was having swimming lesson and he needed volunteers to look after the kids when swimming in the pool.


I wasn't sure at first whether I could handle them anot so I hestitated to give him an answer till yesterday. I was really happy that I went. To me, they are just like normal children, who can be notti at times. But they are just kids and you can't expect much from them. If I get to choose, I will rather mix around with them as adult world is much too complicated and you will get hurt anytime.


I felt quite sad when I was seeing them out at the end of the day where their parents came to pick them up. Perhaps I was already emotionally attached to them. =( Before they left for home, some of them even asked me whether I will be coming tomorrow or next week. I could not give them an answer straightaway because I am still looking for a job now. But I can be sure for one thing, I will definitely be helping the society once I have settled down with a job. It is the least I can do for this world. =)

**Issac, you are doing very well and way to go! Don't let others f*** your mind ... f*** theirs instead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home