jfwy

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Stop f***ing my mnd ...

We always blame people for f***ing our minds but I guess we are the one doing so ...


The thing I need to do is to remind myself ...

TO TAKE THINGS SLOWLY AND EASY ...


Of course, I am not UFO* ... hahha

or DUFO* ... haha

Perhaps I am just SDU* ... hahhaa



Anyway, sometimes, f***ing my mind means good too ...

Every morning, before my Dad goes to work, he will remind me this and remind that ... nag nag nag ... and saying he will going to work soon... nag nag nag ...

But by doing so, he is actually letting me know roughly what time it is then ...
if not, I will still be taking my own sweet time ...


If one day, TOUCHWOOD, he is no longer around, I perhaps will miss his nagging ...


*UFO - Ugly, Fat, Old
*DUFO - Desperate, Ugly, Fat, Old
*SDU - Single, Desperate, Ugly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home