jfwy

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Last night @ Temasek Design Show 2006 … …

It is held @ the National Library and it is a three days event, showcasing their outstanding final year students’ projects.

Last night was the official opening for this Design Show of Temasek Polytechnic cum Graduating Fashion Show. Only invited guests were allowed to be seated and refreshment was served thereafter. ;)

I brought my galfriend along for the night and we really enjoyed ourselves, although I was there for official business and my boss was there too but who cared … hahaha … =)

No complain at all …
Good company …
Impressive works …
Delicious food …
Fabulous red wine … heehee heehee … never excepted that … =D



Besides the above, I was even “lucky” (can I say that … hahaha) enough to get to know a cute lecturer who had been really a great help to me for the whole day. ;)


My boss, my galfriend and I myself suspected that he is one of a kind but I was not sure whether to make the first move to test him out though … :P


What if he is not one?!


What if he is not G-friendly?!


But anyway, I got his name and number =D as I suppose to get some work-related info from him on Monday …=D

So all I can do now is to cross my finger and take one step at a time lor … hehehe … =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home