jfwy

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I missed American's Next Top Model yesterday ...

hahaha ...

so happened that I met Huijia for lunch to discuss about my insurance policy ...


and so happened that my galfriend, Jess, wanted to find eyebrows models ...


and so happened that Huijia's client postponed their appointment and she could actually make it to meet my friend ...


and so happened I was free yestrday to accompany her to meet my friend ...


hahahaha ... anyway, although in the end, Huijia was not suitable to be Jess' model but Huijia still managed to have her eyebrows shaped ... FREE hor! =D



All written about was not the main purpose I wanted to blog ...


It was the two guys we saw when we were dining in Thai Express =) ... so cool and charming sia ...

Drooling hahaha ... never thought Huijia and I have the same taste wow hahaha ... =P


So I guess I wont mind missing my TV programmes in the future if there should be any eye candy people to see and drool @ hahaha ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home