jfwy

Sunday, March 19, 2006

It was fun last night ... =D

Dunno what happened to blogger ... cant see this, cant view that ... haiz


Anyway, I met up with my close friends who I have known since working in Canon. That was about 4 - 5 years ago for your info.
It was really fun bitching hahaha ... (I think I did most of the bitching hahaha) and chilling out together. They all look better and more mature. I also look better OK (this is what they said hahaha ... ) except I am much bitcher hahaha ...

Though everyone is busy with their own life, be it work or school, and we hardly meet each other, but we all know and understand that we will be there for him / her if one needs anyone. =)

So treasure your friends and don't treat them as dirt. If not, you may regret when your friends leave you one by one ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home