jfwy

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Topless guy ...

Yah yah yah ... not that I have never seem one in my life ...


But this time, it was on the street of Geylang ...


I was walking to my church with my mother and sister ... then I spotted a topless guy, a few distance in front of me ... walking ...

I thought it was some worker doing renovation or unloading goods ... or perhaps a shameless uncle with a big tummy ... hahaha ...

this time round, I was wrong ... yes, it was hunky guy who was going to buy something from a shop ... yes, nice bod and eye candy for all ... hahaha ... but is it appropriate to be topless, especially in Geylang area?


According to what I learnt and understand, it could be an offence in Singapore as it is not so right to be half naked on the street ...


Yes, you may be hunky and proud of your bod and you want to show it off ... but dude, not on the street of Singapore though ... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home