jfwy

Saturday, March 04, 2006

So SAD ...

I was meeting my friend later last night to have a drink so I decided to stay back to do some OT while waiting ...


Then nature called ... Hungry ... I went for my dinner opposite my workplace ... ordered pig organs soup ... not very nice though ... hahaha ... =P


While eating, there was this weird, old uncle sitting there ... I thought he was an owner of one of the stalls there ... so I minded my own business and didn't care much about him ...


I tried finishing up what I was eating and left ... When I was some distances from the stall, I saw this weird, old uncle actually eat my leftovers ...

I was not disgusted at all but just felt that he was really poor thing ... where are his children ... haiz ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home