jfwy

Friday, March 03, 2006

So careless ... so freak out!!

This morning was the worst morning I ever had ...


I was happily going to work as today was FRIDAY ... but when I was about to reach office, I then found out that my keys was nowhere to be found ... I started to panic as my key to my office was attched to my home keys too ...


I stayed calm and searched again ... but still, I couldn't locate them ... I went up to my office and searched again ... the answer was still the same ...


So I decided to head home in a cab ... I was so freak out, not knowing what to do if my keys were lost as my dad always advised me to keep my keys properly and NOT to lose them ... :(


I told the cab driver to drive faster as I was rushing for time ... but who knows, the sign told us that PIE to TUAS was jammed and the cab driver didn't know whether to take this road anot ...

So I was more worried as I was pretty sure the keys were still hanging outside my house and I would like to get them back before anyone did.

I was jammed in the traffic so no choice, I called / sms my family and even my ex to try to go and get my keys back first but apparently they were all not free, although their workplace were nearer to my house than mine (FYI, my workplace is in the EAST lor ... so FAR ... )


Throughout the journey, I really prayed hard ... crossing my fingers ... I finally got home ... and once I saw my keys still there, untouched, I felt relieved and was really grateful that God didn't leave me though I had done so many wrongs ... I thanks Him ... Really ...


Although losing a bunch of house keys is not a big deal to you, but it is to me ...

I rather take this $35 (cab fare to and fro) as my penalty than anything serious (to me or to my family) ... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home