jfwy

Thursday, March 02, 2006

What happened if your phone batt was flat ...

You may wish you have your phone charger with you ...


Even though you have your phone charger with you, you may wonder where the hell could you possibly charge your phone ...


I was waiting for a cab and it was so damm hard to call a cab nowadays ... 10 plus only lor ... and the queue at Taka cab stand was damm long ...


So I decided to take a train back ... save $$ ... walk and walk ... still thinking to find a power point ... hahaha finally, I found one beside the dustbin hahaha ... so just stood there and made my calls ... who cared if there were stares from passerbys ... hahaha ... as long as I got to do what I needed to do ... hahaha



Heng ah ... or lucky lah ... or thanks God that I have my phone charger with me ...

so guess not too bad an idea to bring one when you are out ... =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home