jfwy

Friday, March 17, 2006

On my way to work ...

hahaha ... I always like to observe people from a third party's perspective ... or perhaps I am just simply too k.p.o. ... hahaha

Anyway, these were the three things that I "observed" ...

  1. Couldn't remember when I wear my school uniform ... anyway, should be a long, long, long time liao le mah ... hahaha ... There was this gal in school uniform and she was adjusting her uniform again and again to make it look "neat" but to me, how she adjusted it made it look even worse. Maybe to most school gals, their uniforms need to be tucked in as much as possible and also to be as short as possible mah ... Perhaps these is their trend and also the trend during my days ... =)
  2. A lady, or I could call Auntie haha ..., sat next to me in the bus. Before even reaching the bus interchange, this lady had already prepared to get down and gave me a body gesture that she wanted to get out of her seat (*I was sitting near to the pathway). But who cares, I was still sitting comfortably. So bad right hahaha ... Upon reaching, I heard her sighing as the bus she was taking next was about to leave ... But hey, there was nothing she could do as she was still in the bus. Anyway, I decided to get up first so she could try catching her next bus once she alighted ...Maybe she was really late for work / appointment ... or it is just because most Aunties tend to be more kan cheong hahaha ... No offence ... =) PEACE!
  3. I was in the train, seated and saw a friend just walked past me ... She didnt see me and found herself a seat in the next cabin ... or maybe she did but she just pretended not to see me ... hahahaha ... Anyway, I must confess that I am just too lazy to entertain someone that early in the morning ... hahahaha I normally close my eyes to rest during my train ride ... Beauty sleep mah ... hahaha ...

Bitchy me and one of my bitchy postings ... hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home