jfwy

Sunday, April 02, 2006

My friend’s 21st …

Wow … it was really quite a long … …. …. … time since I met up with this birthday boy and his gang.

I thought I may not be able to fit in that well at first … but I was wrong … they are still the same (except got white hair … hahaha kidding lah)… a group which you can chat and have fun with … it was really like going back to the good, old days … =)


Went to his place for dinner @ 7 plus … I thought of going off after that as I was still not feeling well and plus, my close galfriend was leaving …

But haiz … in the end, I was persuaded to go WhyNot with them as they had yet another birthday celebration there … … hahaha … so bo bian … Anyway, just like any other weekend @ WhyNot, music starts to get better when the night gets later … … =) I enjoyed myself very much and I was almost drunk … I just knew how to laugh … … hahahaha … and the world started to spin a little …hahaha …

This was not the end =) … we left WhyNot @ 3 plus and seated along the roadside, resting, catching our breath and having a funny, XXX rated conversation … hahaha … @#*$%^&!-;’’ … hahaha


I guess this is what life is all about … hahaha …
Perhaps it is always good to let our hair down once in a while to loosen up … =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home