jfwy

Friday, May 26, 2006

X-men 3: The Last Stand

Yeah ... Finally... it has been a long wait for me ...

I am a crazy fan of X-men ... watched the movies in the cinema; watched them again on TV and even bought their VCDs ... hahaha ... don't be surprised, I watch their cartoons too ... hahaha =P

I like Storm very, very much ... If the director didn't agree to let Halle Berry to have more time to work on this movie, I really cant think of who will be the next suitable person to take up this role ... =)


Anyway, characters aside, abit disappointed about this movie as the building up of the emotions part seemed lacking and rushing ... they should have more details on why and what happened between ... opps ... ZIP ... hahaha

However, it is definitely a movie you should not miss ... I will be watching it again ... ... next week perhaps ... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home