jfwy

Thursday, June 22, 2006

2 strange incidents ...

1. Bitchy woman ...

As usual, I took a train back after work.

Everything seemed ok until someone caught my eyes ... either he is really cute or he is .... hahaha ...

Anyway, he looks good ... sharp features, tall and built ... I think he is a mix blood ....

But too bad, he is attached ... thought he has found a nice lady for himself but it is the opposite ...

He was with a bitchy and arrogant lady ... I guessed this cutie had made his "mummy" angry :P so she refused to talk to him ...

No matter how he "hong" her, she still didn't speak to him ... she just closed her eyes and rested ...

Stupid woman ...

Really stupid ... you have a charming boyfriend leh and you ... haiz ... nothing to say ... :P

If I am the guy, I will ignore her and leave her alone ... sorry hor, that is me lor ...



2. Gay guy in RED ...

After the train ride, I took a bus from the interchange ...

It was rather crowded as everyone was going home at that time ...
But heng huh, I was lucky enough to be able to board the bus ...

As the bus started to move, someone suddenly holded me by my hand ... I was taken aback ...

It was an uncle in red tee ... he asked me to hold on tight as I might fall off from the staircases when the bus was moving ... (fyi, I was near the front entrance.)

I thanked him for his concern ... perhaps he was just another caring uncle ...
But it seemed otherwise ... he started asking me questions and I really didn't know whether to answer him anot ... so I just talked as if I was not interested ... hahaha ...

I think it worked ... he just said nice meeting me when dropping off ... =)


Strange hor ... or maybe I was just too unresistable hahaha ...

Anyway, if he is cuter or younger, I may still consider keeping in touch with him ... =D ... but too bad, he is not ... hahahaha ... me so mean hor ... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home