jfwy

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The world is F***ing small ...

I met up with my friends yesterday @ Meridian Food Court for dinner ...

As usual, they were late ...

So I sat down at a corner and watched TV programme while waiting for them ... ...


Wait and wait and wait ...

When I turned around to face another direction, there he was ...

Who was that?! ... my ex, of course ...

He was someone whom I never think I will meet again since we parted our ways a year ago.

I have not seen him from that time onwards ... not on the street, not in a shop, not in a restuarant ...


I passed him my namecard and we did chat for a while ...

He left for class while I continued waiting for my friends ...


No hard feeling though, but maybe I still don't know how to face him mah hahahaha ...


P.S. Heng huh, I looked good yesterday hahaha ... sweet victory I supposed ... hehehe ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home