jfwy

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Primary school class' gathering

We decided to have steamboat @ Marina South ...

It is definitely not a ideal place for a gathering as we need to cook and talk at the same time ... Plus, I am a plain lazy fellow who doesn't know whether the food is cooked anot ... haha ... Also, we will surely stink after dinner .... eeeeeeeeee ...

I did propose to have it elsewhere before the actual day but since no one brought this issue up and I don't wish to sound demanding at our "first" meeting which is after 11 years :P, so it was carried out as planned.


Apart from all the sweats, oiliness and smell, we did have a great time catching up ... ;)

We haven't changed much in our appearances (though I received a compliment, saying I look rather appealling hahaha ... :P) but one thing for sure, we have definitely grown up and matured ... we are more careful with each other's feelings , which I observed from the converstaions we had. This is good ... =)


Anyway, I have volunteered myself to be the organiser for our next outing in August since I don't wish to wait for another 11 years before meeting up again ... I will be 34 by then lor ... hahaha

... ...

Where should we go huh ... aaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... hmmmm .... Any suggestion?! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home