jfwy

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yifeng’s wedding...

Hahaha … sorry hor, she is not my friend lor …

But she is definitely my favourite local TV host …


Though her TV wedding was not as grand as Zoe’s one (even though both are Ah Jies) but it was surely a warm and romantic one.

When she was married to Hong Rong many years back, she was already pregnant so they didn’t hold any wedding ceremony.

This time round, her close friends decided to give her a big and unforgettable surprise. Working closely with Channel U’s production, the concept of a TV wedding was born.

I am not joking ... you can even tear when watching it … perhaps that is me mah ...

Really

Sweet …

Touching …

Romantic …

Ohhhhhhh … How I wish …


Anyway, the climax was taken to another level when the Project Superstar finalists sang Wang Lee-Hon’s Forever Love together …

Ohhhhhh …


Forever Love … Forever Love …

Wo Zhi Xiang Yong Wo Zhe Yi Bei Zi Qu Ai Ni …


I wish to use my entire life, loving you … ohhhhh … So sweet ... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home