jfwy

Saturday, June 03, 2006

My business card ...

finally ... a long wait sia ...

I have worked in this company for 4 months and everything has been going well for me as well as my company ...

So I guess they think it is about time for me to have my very own business cards mah hahhaha ...


To me, a business card gives the employee a form of identity and also a sense of belonging to the company.

For I am now recognised as a part of the company, I will definitely more than willing to give away my business cards, although I much prefer to be called a Marketing Exec than Admin Exec ... hahaha

Don't you think Admin Exec sounds like coffee boy meh hahaha ...

But if I am really a coffee boy, I am surely one expensive kind ... hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home