jfwy

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My friend puked ...

Yeah ... my third visit to Alleybar ... and I start to fall in love with this bar ... ;)

My friend came back from Shen Zhen and it was my another friend's birthday, plus, all my friends have not been to Alleybar before, we therefore decided to meet there for a drink ... =)

Upon arriving, we were shown to a nice, cosy corncer, where we could really relaxed, chatted and drank ...

Crowd was good but way too loud ... hahaha ... perhaps they are not straight ... you know what I mean ;)

Atmosphere and music was cool too ... not too much hard music ...

------------------------------------------------------------


The birthday boy was bought a drink - Flaming Lambogini, and of course, he was asked to drink it at one shot, with a straw.

But you know what, this poor birthday boy actually puked in the toilet when we were about to go home. (He looked pale when he was out of the bar.)

Perhaps he doesn't drink that often or perhaps the drink is way too strong for him ...

I have not tried it before so I don't know how it is like ... but I just hope I won't puke as what my friend did ... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home