jfwy

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Jammed @ AYE?!

Can you imagine I was jammed @ AYE when I was on my way home yesterday night? =)


As our usual practice, my galfriend and I will always share a cab home since we are living in the west and plus, she stays pretty near me ... (She stays in Clementi.)

We always travel via the most convenient way to reach our next destination and as for last night, AYE was the closest expressway from where we boarded the cab.

When we were at the entrance of AYE (Bench Road), we started to realise there were two long queues of vehicles in front of us. Then my galfriend started to remember that there was a firework display near Esplanade. This was to celebrate Singapore's 41th birthday. =D

Therefore, I guess this could be the best reason to eplain why there was a traffic jam @ AYE. Although we were unable to see the entire display (as there were tall trees in front of us), but we were still able to catch a glimpse of the fireworks when the cab moved forward.

Anyway, just one word ... Beautiful! ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home