jfwy

Friday, July 14, 2006

200th posting

wow how time files ...

It is Friday already ... busy, busy week for me ...

anyway, I have been blogging for almost a year ... aaaaa ... 11 months to be exact ...

this will be my 200th posting tonight ...


During this one year, alot of things happened ...

Feeling changed ...

People changed ...

Agenda changed ...


I grow older ...

My mum grows older ...

Everyone grows older ...

But older doesnt mean wiser ... :P


I am glad to have my past so I can be what I am now ...

No regret, just looking forward to my future each and every day ...

Perhaps I may feel abit emotional when looking through photos taken long, long ... time ago ...


What the hack ... hahaha ... it's PARTY time ... should get ready now ... if not, I will be late ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home