jfwy

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday night out ...

It has been quite sometimes since I met up with Lesile ...

We have known each other for a few years and I am always grateful that he is always there for me when I am down ... ;)


I am happy for him too as he has achieved so much for his career - a regional manager for a hotel group hor ... don't play play huh ... and he has really found the right one for him ... never tell me lor but anyway, forgive him lah since I am the first one among his friends to meet his partner =)


I always enjoy chatting with Lesile ... really enriching and enlightening ...
He said he will introduce his friends to me wow hahah don't know how true ... hahaha

anyway, hope to meet up with him and his partner soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home