jfwy

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not patient enough ...

Yes, I am not patient enough ...
I want to get things done in the best and fastest way ...

Perhaps the encounter I had just now might be a hint from God ... ;)


It was time to knock off ...
While walking to the bus stop, this Indian guy (is he?! haha) approached me, asking me which bus to take so he could reach an MRT station ...
Without hesitation, I told him bus number 62 ...

(I always take this bus to Aljunied MRT and always wait for about 10 - 15 minutes before the bus come)
Wait, wait, wait ...
This guy waited for about 10 minutes ...
He then asked another guy for direction ... (not sure whether I lied to him anot ... haha)
Apparently, that guy was not sure about the route bus number 62 was taking so he told this guy to take bus number 8 instead ...
(Although we can reach Toa Payoh MRT station by bus number 8, but the journey and the time travelled will definitely be longer than taking bus number 62 ... plus, there will always be a traffic jam near the highway ... )
Anyway, bus number 8 came but he didn't board it although he did ask the bus driver some questions ...
Wait, wait, wait ...
Another bus number 8 came ... this time round, he boarded the bus ...
However, he didn't realise that bus number 62 was just turning round the concer ... ;)


So I guess we should learn to be more patient ...

If you can't finish your work today, there will always a tomorrow ...

Just live to the fullest every day ... and don't have any regret ... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home