jfwy

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Different people have different FEEL!

Friend A has not been joining us for dinner, coffee and chit chat for quite sometimes as she has family commitment over the weekend ...
Therefore, she always finds opportunities to join us whenever she has the time to spare ... ;)


Friend B tendered her resignation on 1st September and will join my company on 1st October.
She feels sad leaving her company since she has been there for NINE years.


Different people have different emotions when dealing with the same situation.

As for the above,

I feel that I should break away from the group as perhaps we have been together for most of our weekends and friction occurs every now and then & this makes me really sick and tired ...
I hope this break away can help me realise who my true friends really are in this group ...


I look forwards in starting another new chapter of my life this coming year ...
but I still have some doubts whether I should do so anot ...
anyway, who cares, if there is good money, I believe moving on should be a wise choice, don't you agree?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home