jfwy

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

BITCH ...

I was at Raffles Place just now ... I was there to meet my company agent ...

After my appointment, I went to buy some stationery ...

I remember there is a Christian Bookshop in Raffles Link ... so I thought of trying my luck there as I really know nuts about the place ...

When I entered, there was no one around except a lady browsing through a magazine ...

As I looked around the shop, there wasn't any stationery ... So I decided to ask the lady how to get to the nearest staionery shop ...


You know what ...

She said, "I am not working here ... "

Of course I knew she was not a sale lady there ... so I repeated my question again ...

She gave me the same answer ...

Argh ...

Then a lady came in ... she was the saleswoman there so I asked her the same question ...

though her tone was not good too, but she did give me some directions ...

I left the shop, saying, "she is much friendlier ..."


BITCHY right ... haha ...

Cant stand that lady ... call yourself a Christian ... shame on you sia ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home