jfwy

Sunday, August 13, 2006

What else but to ...

CLUB ...


I had not stepped into a club for a long, long, long, long ... ... time.

Never except to be in a gay club again ... haha ... even though I was dead tired ...

Maybe I wanted to rewind and let my hair down ...

or maybe to celebrate my deferment ... YEAH! ... =)


Lesile SMS me and asked me to go Taboo ...

Hadn't been there for quite sometimes ...


Okie music ... nice accompany ... plus, there was a drag show ...
it was a tribute to Mariey Carey ...

Like what the host said, if you are not up to this job, just sit back and SHUT UP ...

*clap, clap ...

=)

Anyway, music resumed after the show and everyone started dancing again ...

I was so thirsty at that time ... I just grabbed a jar on the table and started drinking ...

Opps ... someone was looking at me ... gosh, I got his jar instead of ours ...

But it was his fault lor ... put his jar on our table ...

anyway, I did apologise to him but you know what, he told me that I owned him one mouthful ...

I was pissed off when I heard this ... even though his friend said it was ok ...

I was not sure if he was joking or he really meant it ... but if it was a joke, it was really NOT FUNNY at all lor ...

Though he was someone who acted in some TV shows before, but what big F*** ... big deal huh ...


Don't give a damm ... hahaha ... haha ...


** maybe going clubbing again ... Butter Factory ... my galfriend's birthday party ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home