jfwy

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Finally ...

After 2 weeks of waiting ... finally ... I received the letter ... (YEAH!)


What is this letter?!


Why is it so important to me?!


Of course, it is important ... and VERY important somemore ... hahaha ...

This concerns 3 weeks of my time and freedom ... hahaha ...

As I mentioned earlier in my blog, I am called up for IMF training and deployment from 28 August to 20 Sept 2006 ...

But thanks God, my company is shortage of manpower as two of my colleagues left early this month ... that explained why I am able to ask my company to write in for me ... ;)

Anyway, no more worry now ...

three cheers to my freedom ...

and three more cheers to The Forbbiden City ... Cant wait to watch it ... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home