jfwy

Friday, August 11, 2006

$1.60

$1.60 ... what can you buy with it?

Ans: 4 pieces of slice cakes ... =)


After my church event, I walked my galfriend to the bus stop as it was rather unsafe around Geylang area during the night time.

After she had left, I crossed over to the opposite side of the road to get a cab home. But before that, I felt rather hungry and so I decided to get some breads / cakes from Cheers.

I went to the cashier and paid for the 4 pieces of slice cakes. As I didn't have any small change with me at that time, I have no choice but to pay with the $50 note.

But you know what?!

They claimed that they didn't have enough change as well. Ridiculous hor?

I was rather upset (and quite pissed off also) as I thought I might have to give up these 4 slice cakes.

But they were smart enough to ask me to pay by NETS.

Although I must agree that I felt abit weird to pay $1.60 by NETS, but I really had no choice ... Plus, I didn't want to get hungry for the whole night ... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home