jfwy

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I have really made up my mind ....

I WANT TO CHANGE JOB!!!


My office had just undergone some minor renovation ...
the whole process started from last Friday afternoon ...
and it came to an end yesterday afternoon ...

wow lau ... shag sia ...

Anyway, my point is not this ...


My point is:

No matter how hard you try to put things in place;
cleaned the damm office (although I should not be the one who should be doing so ...);
come back to office to supervise even though I was not well;

... ...

but in the end, there is nobody who will truely appreciate your effort ...

your boss? Never ...


Admin executive ...
How long can you go from here, Jason?!
You want to be a coffee boy for the rest of your life?

... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home