jfwy

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

25 Dec 2006

Yeah ... Merry Xmas ... ho ho ho ... =)

Baby and I went to a K pub on Xmas eve ... Elsie and Jo invited us there ...

I was very happy as the boss of that K pub commented that Baby and I were very loving ... as loving as them ... boss and girlfriend ... =D


I had fun and enjoyed myself ... especially Baby was with me the whole night ...

It was a very special Xmas day for me ... even though there were still some unpleasant people who upset me ...


Anyway, all I want to say to Baby is ...

I love you and I promise to be a better boyfriend to you ...

Muack ...

1 Comments:

Blogger ktyx said...

just learn to forget the unhappy things n u will be more happier....
love u ohh...
lets work hard together n make our bond grow.....

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home