jfwy

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Over the weekend ...

The day before ... (Friday)

Baby and I went for blood tests ...

I was really happy that Baby went with me ...

this showed his sincerity and seriousness towards our relationship ...

Result will be out this Friday ... :)


Yesterday ... (Saturday)

As usual, I went to church in the afternoon ...

Difference is ... my mum asked me to take good care of myself since I am not at home most of the time ...

this means alot to me ... :) Really ...

In the evening, Elsie and Jo came over for dinner ... even though Elsie was not well ...

We had a great time and really thanks Baby for cooking for us ... Love you ...


Today ... (Sunday)

Baby and I woke up @ 12 noon ...

doing nothing ... even though I need to finish up something for my church ...

too lazy ... will do so this week ... :P


Tomorrow ... (Monday)

I am pretty sure I will have Monday BLUE since I have rested for a week ...

Tomorrow will be better ... hehehe ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home