jfwy

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Things are not that bad ...

Yes, it is true ...

things are not as bad as you think ...

you will never know until you give it a shot ...


No matter how difficult it is, I guess we should do it ourselves instead of relying on other people ...

this also applies to your family members ...

your friend may even use it against you (e.g. taping your conversation with another friend) ...


I am not saying you cant trust anyone ...

but I think we should open our eyes BIG BIG to differentiate good and evil ... haha ...


Anyway, time can cure all wounds ... time can also wash and dry up all stains too ... hahaha ...

I am counting down to my long weekend this week ... 2 more days ...

:) =) =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home