jfwy

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

One question

Dear dear asked me a question yesterday ...

I had no idea why Baby asked me this ...

but it happened when we were cleaning up after dinner ...


"What will you be if we are no longer together ... since you are so attached to me now?!"


I really didn't know how to answer at that moment ...

perhaps I may give myself time to adjust back to my single hood ...

or I may hide at home ... doing nothing ...


Anyway, we are all given a choice ... to choose either this or that ...

so we can't blame anyone or regret anything ... this is life ...

just like I was about to go home by train yesterday ...

I found out that Baby's mum would not be in ... leaving Baby alone at home ...

I wasn't sure whether to go over to accompany Baby anot ...

so I told myself that I would decide when whichever train came first ...

but funny enough ... the train to the west and the one to the east came at about the same time ...

I was given a choice ...

and I decided to go over ...


I have found someone I love and I really hope it will not end so fast ...

Love you baby ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home