jfwy

Thursday, September 27, 2007

25 Sept 2007

25 Sept 2007 is a special day for me ...


My blog turned 2 years old ...

It was our 11th month anniversary ...

=)


Baby and I went for a simple dinner at Cafe Cartel, Plaza Singapura that day ...

all I wanted was to have a decent meal and a quiet evening with Baby ...

but without fail, there would always be noisy, childish or arrogant people sitting next to my table ...

this time, there were 3 ... 2 guys and 1 gal ... don't wish to talk about them in my blog ...


All I want to say is you must accept the people around you ... even strangers ...

if you cant, show them respect and tolerance ... so that you can earn respect ...

but if you still cant do it, don't bother about them and don't criticize them ... it is their life ...

this is all I ask from this world ...


Anyway, I had a lovely evening with Baby today ... despite the fact that we were both tired ...

we had dinner and thereafter went for dessert at Coffee Club ...

I had Muddy Mud Pie ... which was so so NICE ... I didn't know that everyone in the restaurant ordered the same pie as I did ... Great choice, isn't it? :)

I told Baby that we would definitely come back again ...

but next time, we would bring along our friends with us ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home