jfwy

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

a lesson learnt ...

now I know why I am chosen to be in KINS unit, SPF ...

although it was only 3 weeks ... but I had to go through yet another tough training ...

this time was much tougher than when I was in TRACOM for my 6 months basic training ...

I still survived through and become a tougher person eventually ...


I learnt quite abit from my ICT ...

I know how to deal with different people now ...

prioritise my things ...

look at things at different angles and take them lightly ...

man is not perfect and mistakes can be made right ...

... ...


I shall learn as the days go by ...

to become a better person ... a better son ... a better lover ... a better friend ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home