jfwy

Friday, July 20, 2007

Fight for our right!

yes, I need to purchase a new hand phone ...

but it is very expensive if I get it without a contract ...

and at this point of time, I am not eligible to sign another 2 year contract ...

so how?!


I decided to give my operator M1 a call ...

I told the customer service officer my scenario ...

he told me that he would take note and get his colleague to revert to me since that day was a non-working day for his colleague ...

I waited ...


On Tuesday, a M1 customer service officer called me ...

telling me that there was nothing M1 could do regarding about my case ...

he even gave me a suggestion which pissed me off ...

he told me to get a cheaper phone ...

hallow ... not that I am poor or what ...

I just want him to check AGAIN ... instead of giving me suggestion like this ...

In the end, he sent in a 2nd request for me ...

I waited ... again ...


Yesterday, another M1 customer service officer called me ...

he told me that the only thing M1 can do for me is to give me a $10 rebate from my monthly bill for the next 9 months ...

isn't it good enough? ...

$90 leh ...


I am not a greedy person ...

if the 2nd customer service officer told me that there is really nothing M1 can do for me ... I will accept it ...

at least they have tried asking again ... and I am grateful for that ... ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home