jfwy

Thursday, February 07, 2008

How to say Sorry?!

I am still learning ...

I was not taught to say sorry since I was young ...


perhaps this is how I was brought up ...

or maybe it is the gene planted in me before I was born ...


anyway, if saying sorry can solve many problems, I will definitely say it ...

even though I am not in the wrong ...

but sometimes it is the big E which is hindering us from saying the letter S

Yes, EGO ...

we cant swallow it and say it out ...


think about it ...

we may lose someone dear if we are not able to say sorry in time ...

I mean losing him forever ...

so either say it out or just shut up ...

as simple as that ...


but as I have said in the beginning ...

I am still learning ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home